David S. Binswanger, Director of Editing and Production
University of MarylandMaster of Library Science: E-Government Concentration; Archives, Records, and Information Management Concentration, 2014
University of MichiganBachelor of Arts, English, 2004Minor, Science, Technology, and Society Studies
• Over 10 years of experience as a technical editor.
J. Michael Derrick, PMP, Director of Operational Support
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical UniversityBachelor of Science, Aeronautical Science, 1994Minor, Aerospace Safety
• Over 25 years of experience in the aviation industry.
• Almost 10 years of project management experience.
• Almost 15 years of technical writing experience.
Jeff Hayes, Deputy Director of Editing and Production
Georgetown University Law CenterJuris Doctor, 2008
University of KansasBachelor of Arts, English, 2005
• Over 8 years of experience in editing.
Jessica M. Starkey, Digital Librarian
University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee Master of Library and Information Science, 2008
University of Wisconsin–Stevens PointBachelor of Science in Biology, 1997Minor, Captive Wildlife Management
• Almost 10 years of experience with digital libraries and database development.
Davis Chung, Senior Editor
University of Southern MaineBachelor of Arts, History, 1984
• Almost 20 years of experience as a technical editor.
• Over 10 years of experience in teaching and administering exams.
Keith Estes, Senior Editor
Washington Bible CollegeBachelor of Arts, Bible, 1985
• Almost 15 years of experience as a technical editor.
Amanda Rummel, Editor
James Madison UniversityBachelor of Science, Writing, Rhetoric, and Technical Communication, 2010
• Almost 10 years of experience as a technical editor.
Peg Sandkam, Editor
The George Washington UniversityMaster of Professional Studies, Publishing, 2017
The University of Chicago Graham SchoolCertificate in Editing, 2014
Drake UniversityBachelor of Arts, English; Minors in Environmental Science and Film Studies, 2013
• Five years of experience as a technical editor.
Zoë Bernard, Editor
Kalamazoo CollegeBachelor of Arts, Human Development and Social Relations, 2011
• Three years of experience as a technical editor.
Brian McMahon, CPA
American Institute of Certified Public AccountantsCertified Public Accountant, 1982
George Washington UniversityBachelor of business Administration–Accounting, 1981
• Over 30 years of accounting experience, including over 20 years of experience in accounting for Government contractors.