Robin J. Meredith, PMP, CEO
The George Washington UniversityPublication Specialist Certificate, 1995
Frostburg State UniversityBachelor of Arts, International Studies, 1993
• Over 20 years of editing and technical writing experience, specializing in the aviation industry.
• Over 15 years of project management experience.
Christa D. Brolley, JD, PMP, COO
Drake University Law SchoolJuris Doctor, Summa Cum Laude, 1997
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical UniversityCourses in Aviation/Aerospace Management, 1990–1994
Boston UniversityBachelor of Science, Aerospace Engineering, 1987
• Over 20 years of experience in the aviation industry.
• Over 8 years of experience conducting flight department reviews, part 121 air carrier evaluations, and internal evaluations.
• Over 10 years of experience assisting the Government with the rulemaking process.
Peggy A. Swalve, JD, CAO/CCO
Drake University Law SchoolJuris Doctor, 1997
Knox CollegeBachelor of Arts, Political Science, 1992
• Over 20 years of legal experience.
• Over 10 years of experience assisting the Government with the regulatory process.
• Almost 10 years of contract support experience.