Phaneuf Associates Incorporated, doing business as PAI Consulting (PAI), was founded in 1978 to provide aviation consulting services to the Government and industry. Over the years, PAI has expanded its services to include regulatory consulting services, meeting support and facilitation, and technical writing and editorial services in many other areas. PAI is a small business with the experience, ability, and resources of a large company. Whenever necessary, we supplement our core staff of employees with consultants for larger projects or as subject matter experts. Our staff includes individuals with specialized backgrounds in civil and military aviation (including fixed-wing and rotorcraft), flight operations, aviation maintenance, management, economics, political science, and law.
PAI is an SBA-certified woman-owned, small business.
PAI Consulting Green Initiatives
PAI promotes responsible environmental practices to reduce our carbon footprint and help our employees be green. We practice the following energy initiatives:
- Using 100% recycled or biodegradable paper products
- Reducing duplication of copies
- Emailing client proposals, presentations, reports, and invoices when possible
- Providing clients with electronic drafts and deliverables
- Office recycling of paper and cardboard
- Offering telecommuting options for employees